This article will guide you on how to change your passwords, change mailbox quota or delete the email account.
1. Login to your cPanel
2. Click on Email Accounts option under the Email section from your cPanel Home page
3. Once you are inside the Email Accounts option, scroll down to see the list of Email accounts that exist on your domain. You can manage your email accounts, from there.
4. To change your email accounts password, click Password option corresponding to your email address. Enter a strong password and click on Change Password.
5. To change your email quota, click on Change Quota corresponding to your email address. Enter limited quota in MB or select unlimited option. Press Quota Button so save the changes.
6. If you wish to delete your email account just click on the delete option corresponding to your email address.
7. You also have an option to access your webmail directly from cPanel. Click on More option corresponding to your email address and click on Access Webmail and you can enter the webmail directly.