- Login to cPanel from Bigscoot client area.
2. Click on Raw Access under the Metrics section.
3. Select the option Archive logs in your home directory at the end of each stats run under Configure Logs.
4. Then click on Save.
5. Then you will get a message as follows. Next, click on Go Back.
6. Under the Download Current Raw Access Logs section, select the domain. This will download the most recent raw access log.
7. Under the Archived Raw Logs section you can click on older archived logs to download them to your computer.