Here is a quick guide on how to use Directadmin to create FTP accounts to manage your hosting.
- Login to user account via the URL : https://serverip:4444
2. Select FTP management.
3. Then select Create FTP account.
4. Type Username.
5. Type Password.
6. Then, select the access level of the FTP account.
7. Domain: This FTP user has access to public_html, private_html, mail, domains, and backup directories.
8. FTP: This FTP user has access to the public_ftp directory only.
9. User: This FTP user has access to public_html/username/ only. If we selected this option in the below picture, the FTP user would only have access to public_html/testuser1/ or https://www.testdomain.com/testuser1/.
If the directory doesn't already exist, it will be created at this stage.
10. Custom: We can provide custom directory in this field.
11. Once done, select Create button to create FTP account.