This article will guide you on how to import a wordpress website on a remote server to your new server.
1. Login to your cPanel
2. Under the Softaculous Apps Installer section, select the WordPress option
3. Click on the Import option at the extre right to import your wordpress contents
4. Click on the ” From Remote Server” option and fill out the remote host details
5. Fill out the remote server details under the Source
6. Select the destination details, that is the current website on the server to which you want to import the website. Choose the website protocol and website from the drop down
7. Once done click on the Import button on the bottom of the page.
You will be getting an email notification once the import of wordpress website is complete.