If you're utilizing Big Scoots for your email, this email will walk you through setting up your email on an iPhone / iOS device. Please follow the steps below and as always, if you have any issues or questions please do not hesitate to open a ticket with our support team.
1. Log in to your WPO Portal and access the email area.
2. Select the domain you're using at the top left.
3. Double check that the email you want to use is created on this page, and if so click on the "Client Setup" button to view the specific setup & configuration information for your account.
4. After clicking on "Client Setup" a popup will appear with information that you will need to use to set up the account on your iPhone / iOS device.
5. Now that we have the information we need, please go into your iPhone and open up the Settings area.
6. Once you're in Settings, click on the Mail button to access Mail settings.
7. Next you're going to want to click on "Accounts".
8. Here you will see a list of your current mail accounts if you have any. But we're here to add a new one, so click on "Add Account".
9. The next screen will ask you what type of account you want to add. The option you will need to choose here is "Other" which should be the last option on the list.
10. Now that we're creating an "Other" account, click on "Add Mail Account".
11. Now iOS is going to ask you for your account settings. Type in your name in the Name field (this will be the name it places on each outgoing email you send. Also type in your full email address, and password. Finally the "Description" field will be how this email account is labeled in your phone, you can type in whatever you'd like here.
12. After the initial basic page we come to the settings of the account that we collected earlier from your WPO panel. Continue to fill in this page using the information you collected from WPO. Please be sure to type in your full email address in the username fields and your password. In the Host Name field please use the same information from the "Incoming Server" and "Outgoing Server" from your WPO panel. Once it is all filled in, press Next to complete this account.
13. Once your account is verified it will take you to the final step. Make sure "Mail" is checked (and "Notes" if you would like to sync notes as well) and then click on "Save".
Everything should now be setup for you and ready to go! You can check your mail using the default Mail app that comes with your iPhone. Please feel free to submit a ticket with our team if you run into any further issues or have any other questions.