Cron jobs is used to run a particular tasks at particular intervals on the server. You can setup cron job from cPanel, this article will guide you on how to setup a cron job
1. Login to your cPanel
2. Under the Advanced Section select the option Cron Job
3. Enter the email address to which you wish to receive the notifications regarding the cron job in the email field.
4. Click the Update Email button.
5. Configure the interval at which you wish to run the cron job
6. In the Command field, type the command you wish the system to run.
7. Click Add New Cron Job.
8. You can find the current cron running under the account under Current Cron Jobs