You can repair MySQL database’s tables from within your cPanel. This article will guide you on how to do this. Login to your cPanel from client area and follow these steps:
1. Under Database Section select MySQL Databases
2. Select the Database from the drop down on which you wish to perform the database repair
3. Select the Check DB option
4. If the database shows any error while executing DB check, select the database and run a repair on that database
5. Done! You have now successfully repaired your MySQL database table.