SPF record is a type of DNS record that identifies which mail servers are permitted to send email on behalf of your domain.
SPF and DKIM records are used to verify the ownership of your sending domains before you can send email through your account.
1. Login to your cPanel
2. Under Email section, select the Authentication
3. Click on Enable under the DKIM to enable DKIM for the domain
4. You will have DKIM enabled once you click on it.
5. You can now enable SPF by clicking on ENABLE button under the SPF section.
6. You are done, you have now enabled SPF & DKIM on the domain.