If you forget your wordpress admin password, don't worry, you can reset it from your cPanel. This article will guide you on how to change the wordpress admin password from cPanel.
1. Login to your cPanel
2. Under the Database section, select PhpMyAdmin.
3. Select the database of your WordPress website from the phpmyadmin
4. Select the ‘wp_users’ table under the database
5. Click Edit for the user for which you want to reset the password
6. On the line that says ‘user_pass’, under the Function section change the dropdown to MD5 and in the box right next to it enter your new password
7. Click Go at the bottom to save it and you are done.