This article will guide you on how to create MySQL database from cPanel. Login to your cPanel from the client area.
1. Select MySQL databases under Databases section
2. Under the Create New Database Option enter the database name which you want to create
3. Click on Create Database
4. Scroll down and you will be able to find an option Add New User. Provide the database username of your choice.
5. Click on Create User
6. You will get a confirmation that the Database user has been created
7. Next Step is to Add User To Database
8. Clicking on Add will take you to Manage User Privileges section. Click on the PRIVILEGES which you want to assign for the user on to the database.
9. Click on Make changes at the bottom and you are done.
FInally you will be getting a confirmation that the requested privileges has been assigned for the user under the database.