- Log in to cPanel from Bigscoots client area.
2. Click CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage option under METRICS section.
3. Depending on your account’s resource usage, cPanel displays a summary for your account. You may see:
* Your site had no issues in the past 24 hours : If you receive this message, your account did not trigger any limits within the past 24 hours.
* Your site has been limited within the past 24 hours : If you receive this message, your account triggered at least one resource limit within the past 24 hours.
* Your site might hit resource limits soon : This message is a warning that your account may trigger resource limiting in the near future.
4. Click [Details] button to view detailed resource usage information for your account.
5. To change the time interval displayed, in the Timeframe list box, select the interval you want
6. Then click Submit Query.