With Advanced DNS zone editor you can add, edit and delete A, CNAME and TXT record For Shared and Reseller customers you can easily do this in cPanel by taking the following steps:
1. Log into your cPanel account
2. Under Domains select Advanced DNS Zone Editor
3. Select the domain for which you need to modify DNS entries from the Domain drop down located under Select a Domain
4. You can add DNS entries by providing the relevant entries located inside Add a Record
5. You will be able to add A, CNAME and TXT records from the above mentioned section. TXT record can be used if you wish to provide SPF and similar records.
6. You can Edit the existing record from Zone file Record section.