This article will guide you on how to install WHMCS from softaculous apps installer
1. Login into cPanel from client area
2. Under the Softaculous Apps Installer section click on WHMCS
3. Click on Install now option to start the installation process
4. Under the Software Setup section, select the domain and the directory on to which you are planning to install WHMCS
5. Under the Site section provide the details regarding the company and the admin folder which you want to set and also enter the WHMCS license key. You can buy WHMCS license key from here https://www.whmcs.com/
Also fill up the admin username and password which will be used for logging into your admin area.
6. Click on install and you are done.