Login to cPanel account from Bigscoot client area.
2. Click File Manager button under the Files section.
3. In the directory listing under the home directory, double-click the tmp directory.
4. Then double-click the awstats directory.
5. Select the configuration file and then click Edit.
6. Locate the following line in the configuration file.
7. Between the quotation marks, type the IP address that you want to exclude. To exclude multiple hosts, use a space between each value.
8. Then click Save Changes.