- Log into your new cPanel account.
- Create Email accounts that you intend on transferring.
- Now you will want to connect your FTP client to the old cPanel account.
- Find your mail files and folders and download them to your local machine.
- Disconnect your FTP client from the old cPanel account.
- Now connect to your new cPanel account through FTP.
- Find the Mail directory
- Upload the downloaded mail files and folders from the old cPanel account to the new cPanel account.
Note: This can be useful when migrating hosts, migrating just email accounts, or simply changing one users email under a particular cPanel account to another.