This article will guide you on how to create a cPanel account from WHM. Follow the below steps to do this from your end.
1. Login to WHM using your username and password
2. Select the Account Functions section from WHM home
3. Click on Create a New Account option under the Account Functions
4. Enter a domain name for the account to use. The username should be filled in automatically, based on the domain name. You can change it if you want.
5. Enter a new password or generate a password. Type an e-mail address that should be used as this account’s point of contact.
6. Choose a package from the drop-down menu
7. Select a different languages for the client’s account by using the Locale drop down if you wish
8. Click on Create at the bottom of the page once you are done with all the steps mentioned above.